History/Archives

The Thorncliffe Greenview Community Association has been registered since 1956 as two sections of the former airport building. Since then, we have expanded into a diverse complex emcompassing over 90 000 square feet of space including, but not limited to: an Arena, Lounge, Meeting Rooms, 2 Large Halls, Horseshoe Pits, Racquetball Courts, a Bowling Alley and a Seniors Centre.

 

SKMBT_C45417032715010_0001.jpg

The Community Newsletter from 1969

SKMBT_C45417032715011_0001.jpg

One OF THE SPECIAL Event Newsletters