Racquetball at the TGCA
Racquetball is a great way to get your heart rate up, stay fit, and get out and meet new people!
The TGCA has four racquetball courts, which can also be used for Wallyball, fitness classes and dry-land training.
ONLY white soled, non-marking shoes are allowed on the courts. Safety lenses/glasses are MANDATORY while on the courts. Shoes must be worn at all times.
There are change rooms adjacent to the courts that players may use to change and shower. Please bring your own lock and take it with you when you leave.
Please do not interrupt games that are in progress. Court play times are 45 minutes; 1-hour time blocks.
Court rental prices per hour
|Non-Prime Time Members||$9.00/person|
|Non-Prime Time Non-Members||$11.50/person|
|Prime Time Non-Members||$14.00/person|
|**Prime Time Hours**||5:00pm to 10:00pm Monday-Friday and ALL day Saturday and Sunday|
Racquetball Rules and Regulations
- ONLY white soled, non-marking shoes are allowed on the courts.
- Safety lenses/glasses are MANDATORY while on the courts.
- There is NO changing of shirt, shoes, socks, pants, etc. in the lounge by any group.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Please do not interrupt games that are in progress.
- Court times are 45 minutes.
- Please refrain from placing your feet on the chairs in the Lounge.
- While in the Lounge, sports bags are to be placed directly under tables or against the wall.
- Sports bags are to be kept closed.
- Please towel off (sweat) before entering the into the Lounge area.
- No food or drinks allowed in court area (excluding water bottles)
Hours of Operation
Prime Time: Monday-Friday – 5:00pm to 10:00pm
Saturday-Sunday: All day
Non Prime Time: Monday-Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Drop in Time: Saturday – 9:00am to 1:00pm