Our mission is to provide a variety of community amenities combined with an array of programs and year-round events and activities to promote and support our members and residents who come to share and use our facilities. We will be an advocate for our residents, a partner with local businesses and a liaison to our city’s various departments. The development of our community requires that we recognize the diversity among us in order to achieve social, economic, cultural and environmental goals.
Our community association was started on the belief that neighbours working together can create a place to come together for the betterment of all. A place to unite members and focus their combined energy on activities, events and facilities that help to improve the health, safety, education and welfare of our neighbours and friends.
Guiding Principles and Values
- Initiated and supported by members and other users
- Inclusive, equitable and respectful
- Sustainable, pro-active and forward thinking
- Well planned and organized
- Accountable and fiscally responsible
- Adherence to:
- the terms of our organizational bylaws;
- our legal obligations with the City of Calgary;
- the Societies Act and the Province of Alberta; and
- the related land use legislation and grant and funding regulations.