Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the members (the “Members”) of the Thorncliffe Greenview Community Association will be held at 5600 Centre Street North on Monday, October 26th, 2020 at 7:00 pm in the Thorncliffe Room.
The AGM is a great venue to bring up any concerns members may have about civic matters, neighbourhood infrastructure, suggestions for new programs at the TGCA, join or start an initiative or committee, learn more about the inner workings of the community association, and meet some like-minded neighbours.
The evening’s schedule will be as follows:
- Receive and consider the Reports of the Directors
- Receive and consider the monthly Financial Statements
- Receive and consider the recommendations regarding membership fees for the upcoming year
- Receive and consider the recommendation regarding the rights and privileges of non-voting members
- Transact any new business
- Elect or re-elect a Board of Directors, to consist of:
- Vice Presidents
Voting members are encouraged to attend the AGM and to nominate fellow members for positions on the Board (a voting or resident member in good standing).
To nominate a TGCA member for any of the above positions, please send your name and member account email, as well as their name, member account email, and the position that you’d like to nominate them for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on how the board of directors operates, and what the various roles entail, please visit: https://tgcacalgary.com/our-board-2/
Please wear a face covering and observe all physical distancing guidelines as recommended by Alberta Health Services. Hand sanitiser will be provided and seating will be appropriately spaced 2 metres apart.
You can make a difference in our community – get involved!