There were 9 entries in total in the first TGCA Halloween Decorating Contest, and the judges had a hard time choosing their favourites, but here they are in all their spooky and festive glory!
Thanks so much to everyone who submitted their awesome decorations! It really made this Halloween one to remember for the staff here at the TGCA and everyone who used the entries map to enjoy this odd Halloween season just a bit more!
1st place prize pack includes: a set of Cutco Kitchen Knives, a $50 gift certificate for the TGCA/The 56, and a $25 gift certificate for Co-op.
2nd place prize pack is a $35 gift certificate for the TGCA/The 56, and a $25 gift certificate for Co-op.
3rd prize is a $25 gift certificate for the TGCA/The 56.
Thanks to our generous event sponsors!
Fall is showing its colours again, and although we may not be celebrating in quite the same ways this year, we can celebrate the spookiest season by decorating any way we want!
The TGCA wants your help in creating some community spirit by showing your fellow residents and neighbours how you express your love of Halloween and Fall through decorating your house, yard or balcony.
An online map of all the displays will be created and shared so that folks can tour the seasonal splendour and scary scenes of Thorncliffe Greenview!
Great prizes to be won!
- First prize is a set of two Cutco kitchen knives donated by Thorncliffe Realtor, Sandi Hegland ($175 value!) and a $50 gift card for The 56 Restaurant & Lounge
- Second prize is a $35 gift card for the 56
- Third prize is $25 gift card for the 56
- Runner up prizes will be announced
How to enter:
- Take 3 great pictures of your decorations.
- Attach them in an email with your name or family name and your address, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Expect a confirmation email.
- Look for your fellow contestants in the map and go see their spooky abodes!
- Await the announcement of contest winners at the end of October!
Submission deadline extended until October 31st!! Map coming out Monday the 26th, and entries to be added as they are sumitted.
The deadline to enter is October 23, 2020, and the map of decorated homes will come out the following Monday the 26. So stay tuned!
A safe and festive way to get into the spirit of the season.